Monday, June 11, 2012

A long time

I just looked at the blog and realized that its been a long time since I posted anything.  The last few days have been getting better.  Everyone is getting stronger and their injuries are improving.  My hamstring actually feels better when i am running, although I am now taping both ankles but I have been able to run that way.  I think I should tape them for another week or so and hopefully they are back to normal.  Adam got in to Spokane on the 9th and crewed yesterday and today with out to many problems, only one late aid station arrival. 
The run on june 9th was pretty miserable, we ended up doing about 38 miles on rough loose rocky trail.  it was also about 55 and rainy.  It's done and the weather is now much better. 


Today was a big day, we crossed  into Idaho.


The scenery was amazing, we went from this...



To this...


Tough to say which is better.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day.  a little longer than we have been going-44 miles, but we start right outside the hotel, the temps are in the 70's and we are on the same trail all day long which means no turns and no extra miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment