Sunday, May 20, 2012

Time to pack

Another week in the books and it was a busy one.  The recovery from zion went well, didn't have any soreness, only heavy legs on tuesday.  I was starving most of the week though, which is normal for a few days after a race.  It just make me think and wonder how much I will have to eat this summer during the run.  I just got a mass email at work finding out that there is a pool going around as to how much weight I will lose this summer.  My guess is about 10 lbs. 
Any way I packed my gear for the first time today.  I have condensed everything down to two duffel bags, two medium size coolers and two small boxes.  I hope everything is in there, but am not worried too much since i will probably take everything out nightly just to inspect it and make sure I didn't forget something. 
No good pictures this week but the solar eclipse is tonight and I planning on getting some good ones then. 
only 10 days to go...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Justin. Don't forget to order the book "Meditations from the Breakdown Lane". Best regards, Gary Gellin

    ReplyDelete