Saturday, May 26, 2012

On the road today driving the slow roller through utah.  tonight we are in tremonton ut on the idaho border.  It was super windy today with gusts up to 50 mph, good thing it was at our backs.  nothing to exciting happened this week.  My left leg is starting to feel better with a few days of rest and my right hip is improving from the fall i took on thursday.  it was actually pretty embarrasing considering it happened on a smooth sidewalk about 3 blocks from the hospital, a spot i have run over almost everyday for 2 years.  but luckly not to much damage done, just a sore ego. 
I havent checked my luggage yet but hopefully everything i need has been packed.  I can guarantee that I have at least one pair of shoes and shorts so day one is covered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment