Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ahhh Sunday's

Just got back from Zion this weekend.  I felt great this weekend, I guess good enough to do 5 bonus miles during the race.  The markings were a little hard to follow but the views couldn't be beat. 
I slept in the van Thurs and Fri and it was relativly comfortable which is good news for this summer.  Even better news is that the Van made it the 500 + miles without any problems, and on one tank of gas none the less. There were lots of great runners this weekend and I got to run some miles with them.  Special thanks to Slater Fletcher and his crew for the extra support they gave me this weekend.

Some views from the weekend along the course and in Zion
 





Now its back to work and more prep for the upcoming run this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment